Crayola

Maybe we should develop a Crayola bomb as our next secret weapon. A happiness weapon. A beauty bomb. And every time a crisis developed, we would launch one. It would explode high in the air - explode softly - and send thousands, millions, of little parachutes into the air. Floating down to earth - boxes of Crayolas. And we wouldn't go cheap, either - not little boxes of eight. Boxes of sixty-four, with the sharpener built right in. With silver and gold and copper, magenta and peach and lime, amber and umber and all the rest. And people would smile and get a little funny look on their faces and cover the world with imagination. ~Robert Fulghum, American author.

Colors 2

colors

4 comments:

Serge Nanovsky said...

now that's vivid 8) I guess will have to wear sunglases next time I watch these pictures :)

Laurent said...

Great description for a very good close up.
Not classical as the crayola 's shoot I've seen before, colorful and the bright colors made me smile while I was reading the text.
:)

Meticulousness said...

It’s true that a picture of many colors proclaims images of many thoughts. Loving the quote, couldn’t have explained it better.

I have to agree with Serge on the sun glasses though *grins*

Ladykin said...

Serge nanovsky: I am taking that as a compliment :D. Colorful is joyful. Thank you.

Laurent: Yea I had a different photo uploaded before, wasn't really happy with it though (It had the Crayola crayons, might post a different Crayola post with the crayons just to go under typical :D). I am glad the quote made u smile.

Meticulousness: Yea, the dude who said(wrote) that is so damn creative for sure. Was just hoping my shots would emphasize more on what he said, for they are colorful, hence as I said to serge, joyful :D!